Text the following to 827438 to receive these coupon codes. Apply them all to your Target shopping cart. They ALL stack:
- LKWGKG (15% off)
- LKWGKL (15% off)
- LKWKGK ($20 off $50)
- LKWKGL (15% off)
- PTWXX3 (15% off)
- PTWXX4 (15% off)
- PTWYY3 (15% off)
Definitely a mistake. Your order will probably be canceled, but doesn’t hurt to try. Go big or go home!
Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid for Bonus Club members
- Offer valid in stores only
- Limit one per guest, must be present for offer
- Minimum price $1
You need to join their Bonus Club to do this — it’s free, and you can sign up here. Assuming you bring children (right?), each one counts as a guest, so you can buy one for each of them.
This deal should get you your choice of stuffed animal, but without accessories (clothing, sound, etc.). You don’t need to buy any extras, but they may try to up-sell you. It’s possible the stores will be busy depending on what time of day you go.
This deal requires an American Express credit card that earns Membership Rewards points and possibly Amazon Prime.
Amazon is offering 20% off your order, up to a $100 discount, when you use Membership Rewards points to pay for at least part of your purchase. The Cliff’s Notes is that this is even working on Amazon gift cards, as long as you buy at least $100 worth of third-party gift cards (e.g. AirBnB, Lyft, Netflix, Safeway, Starbucks, Southwest Airlines, Uber, Whole Foods, etc.).
Here are the steps:
- If you do not already have an American Express card with Membership Rewards linked to your account, add one now and activate Shop with Points at this link.
- Visit this link and click on “Click to activate.” The vast majority of people will get a success message here, though a few people are being told they are not eligible. If it says you are not eligible, sorry, you’re not eligible.
- Add at least $100 of third-party gift cards or regular purchases to your cart. Amazon has a ton of options for third-party gift cards.
- Add as much Amazon.com gift card to your cart as you want, up to a total $500 purchase to receive the maximum discount of $100.
- Go to checkout, choose your American Express card, and you should see an option if you scroll down to Shop with Points. The default is to pay with as many points as possible. Don’t do that. Set it to $0.01 (1 point).
- The checkout page should now update to show your 20% discount, and you can complete your order.
The terms do say “Promotional discount may not be redeemed for Amazon.com Gift Cards or third-party gift cards,” but it is working. At some point they might end the promotion or cancel orders, but I’ve already received my purchase. Order quickly, and it should work for you too.
The tub alone is normally $15+. You can get the price as low as $4.20 with Subscribe & Save. If you choose to do that, remember to cancel your subscription after you receive your first order.
You can do better than the price in this post if you do Subscribe & Save (5% to 20% off). If so, cancel your subscription after you receive your first order.
There may also be a coupon for an additional $1.50 off if you haven’t ordered these before.
Direct Link – Size 1, 252 count for $19.98 or 7.9 cents per diaper
Direct Link – Size 4, 160 count for $19.98 or 12.5 cents per diaper
Direct Link – Size 5, 140 count for $19.98 or 14.3 cents per diaper
Order $35 or more to get free shipping, otherwise $4.99 for shipping. Availability as well as the total number you can order varies by zip code (I was able to order 10).
Via Doctor of Credit, Territory Foods currently has a $50 referral promotion (both the referrer and the referee get a $50 credit).
- There are two portion sizes that cost either $10.95 (smaller) or $13.95 (larger).
- Pickup (mostly at locations like gyms) is free, and shipping is $7.95, but only if you live within their delivery area. The referral credit can be used to pay for shipping.
- This is a recurring weekly subscription unless you choose one-time order at checkout. Selecting one-time order increases the total cost of your order by around $2.
With all of that said, you should be able to create an order that is either free or just a few dollars. Remember to cancel your weekly subscription if you do not select the one-time order option at checkout.
Order $35 or more to get free shipping. The number you can order varies by zip code (I was able to order 10 and added a few other items to reach $35).
Must order by 9 PM today (April 5, 2018). Enter code DEEPDISH at checkout. First 30,000 only.
You can schedule ahead. Both the pizza and delivery are completely free, but you should probably add some small tip.
To activate this promotion and receive your $15 credit:
Google Assistant: Say, “Spring into Target.”
Google Home: Say, “Hey Google, spring into Target.”
Google Assistant is preinstalled on many phones, but if it is not preinstalled on yours (i.e. because you have an iPhone), you can download it for free from your app store.
The $15 credit covers any items at Target than can be delivered to you via Google Express and expires April 21, 2018. Tax can be covered but not shipping, and shipping is either $4.99 or free if your order is $35 or more.
You can order via the Google Express app or via the website. Personally, I’ll be ordering $15 of items, paying the $4.99 shipping, and thinking of this as 67% off at Target.