Text the following to 827438 to receive these coupon codes. Apply them all to your Target shopping cart. They ALL stack:
- LKWGKG (15% off)
- LKWGKL (15% off)
- LKWKGK ($20 off $50)
- LKWKGL (15% off)
- PTWXX3 (15% off)
- PTWXX4 (15% off)
- PTWYY3 (15% off)
Definitely a mistake. Your order will probably be canceled, but doesn’t hurt to try. Go big or go home!
Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid for Bonus Club members
- Offer valid in stores only
- Limit one per guest, must be present for offer
- Minimum price $1
You need to join their Bonus Club to do this — it’s free, and you can sign up here. Assuming you bring children (right?), each one counts as a guest, so you can buy one for each of them.
This deal should get you your choice of stuffed animal, but without accessories (clothing, sound, etc.). You don’t need to buy any extras, but they may try to up-sell you. It’s possible the stores will be busy depending on what time of day you go.
This deal requires an American Express credit card that earns Membership Rewards points and possibly Amazon Prime.
Amazon is offering 20% off your order, up to a $100 discount, when you use Membership Rewards points to pay for at least part of your purchase. The Cliff’s Notes is that this is even working on Amazon gift cards, as long as you buy at least $100 worth of third-party gift cards (e.g. AirBnB, Lyft, Netflix, Safeway, Starbucks, Southwest Airlines, Uber, Whole Foods, etc.).
Here are the steps:
- If you do not already have an American Express card with Membership Rewards linked to your account, add one now and activate Shop with Points at this link.
- Visit this link and click on “Click to activate.” The vast majority of people will get a success message here, though a few people are being told they are not eligible. If it says you are not eligible, sorry, you’re not eligible.
- Add at least $100 of third-party gift cards or regular purchases to your cart. Amazon has a ton of options for third-party gift cards.
- Add as much Amazon.com gift card to your cart as you want, up to a total $500 purchase to receive the maximum discount of $100.
- Go to checkout, choose your American Express card, and you should see an option if you scroll down to Shop with Points. The default is to pay with as many points as possible. Don’t do that. Set it to $0.01 (1 point).
- The checkout page should now update to show your 20% discount, and you can complete your order.
The terms do say “Promotional discount may not be redeemed for Amazon.com Gift Cards or third-party gift cards,” but it is working. At some point they might end the promotion or cancel orders, but I’ve already received my purchase. Order quickly, and it should work for you too.