To activate this promotion and receive your $15 credit:
Google Assistant: Say, “Spring into Target.”
Google Home: Say, “Hey Google, spring into Target.”
Google Assistant is preinstalled on many phones, but if it is not preinstalled on yours (i.e. because you have an iPhone), you can download it for free from your app store.
The $15 credit covers any items at Target than can be delivered to you via Google Express and expires April 21, 2018. Tax can be covered but not shipping, and shipping is either $4.99 or free if your order is $35 or more.
You can order via the Google Express app or via the website. Personally, I’ll be ordering $15 of items, paying the $4.99 shipping, and thinking of this as 67% off at Target.
- Offer ends March 28, 2018
- Single purchase must be $250 or more
- Must pay with an eligible Visa card with Visa Checkout
- Limit one (1) statement credit per card and per member
- Not valid for orders at the online pharmacy, Costco Travel (Costcotravel.com), Costco Business Delivery (Costcobusinessdelivery.com), CostcoGrocery Same-Day powered by Instacart (sameday.costco.com) or the online Costco Photo Center (costcophotocenter.com)
- Statement credit will be applied to your Visa account balance approximately 6-8 weeks after the qualifying purchase
The terms do not exclude gift cards, so you should be able to order $250 of Costco Cash. There is no $250 denomination, so you’ll want to buy either two $125 gift cards or one for $200 and another for $50.
Note that while Visa checkout does allow other credit card types like Mastercard, this promotion specifically states that a Visa card must be used.
Also, make sure you use Visa Checkout! Just paying normally with a Visa card won’t work.
Limit 2 per person/household. Most people are getting keychains.
Request a code to be sent to you, go back to the site, and enter the code. Pretty simple.